INFORMATION TEXT ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Sakarya Fidancılık Seracılık San. Tic. A.S. In accordance with Article 10 of the Personal Data Protection Law ("KVKK") numbered 6698, you can process personal data, transfer your processed personal data, collect your personal data, and for the legal reason, KVKK Art. We would like to inform and enlighten you about your other rights listed in 11. We state that we show maximum sensitivity to the confidentiality and security of all personal data you provide to us and that all necessary technical and administrative security measures are taken to protect this data.
DATA CONTROLLER and REPRESENTATIVE
Sakarya Fidancılık Seracılık San. Tic. A.S. As a data controller, your personal data within the scope of the purposes explained below; We will be able to process, save, store, classify, update in accordance with the law and integrity rules, and disclose / transfer it to third parties where permitted by legislation and / or limited to the purpose for which they are processed.
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data, Sakarya Fidancılık Seracılık San. Tic. A.S. In order for you to benefit from the services we offer as KVKK and in accordance with the basic principles regulated in the relevant legislation, you can consent to your express consent and / or KVKK Art. It is processed depending on the other conditions stipulated in 5/2. Sakarya Fidancılık Seracılık San. Tic. A.Ş.'s personal data processing purposes;
- Fulfilling the requirements of the commercial activities carried out by our company, and ensuring that the relevant people benefit from the products and services offered by our company,
- Carrying out the necessary work by the relevant business units of our company and carrying out the related business processes and making reports,
- Determining the commercial, operational and business strategies of our company; Determination of suitable products, projects and services,
- Planning and realizing customer-specific sales and marketing activities (commercial electronic message approval for our existing customers; analyzing preferences, likes and needs, and providing customer-specific promotion, opportunity and benefit,)
- Evaluation of requests and complaints,
- Ensuring the legal and commercial security of third parties who are in business relations with our company with the products and services offered by our company and / or our dealers, following the legal processes and establishing, using and protecting the rights arising from the legislation,
- Ensuring that our company activities are carried out in accordance with company procedures or relevant legislation,
- Execution of the works carried out with our business partners in the sectors that differ according to the needs and management of reference relations,
- Fulfilling the information sharing, reporting and informing obligations stipulated by the public institutions and all authorities,
- Fulfilling information and document retention obligations arising from legal legislation,
- Conducting our finance, communication, market research and purchasing operations,
- It will be processed within the scope of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of Law No. 6698 in order to manage our legal processes and to provide you with better and more reliable service.
METHOD OF COLLECTING PERSONAL DATA AND LEGAL REASON
Your personal data may be collected by our Company in various ways (Sakarya Fidancılık Seracılık San. It can be obtained in written, verbal, audio or video recording or other physical or electronic media etc.) through transaction platforms, social media or other public channels or through other persons and organizations with whom they have contracts.
We process your personal data, which we collect in line with the above methods, based on one or more of the following legal reasons:
- Having your express consent,
- laws and regulations in force in the Republic of Turkey makes the necessary processing (Code of Obligations, Commercial Law, Business Law, OHS Regulation, Tax Law, Consumer Law, etc.)
- It is compulsory for the protection of the life or body integrity of your person or someone else when you are unable to disclose your consent due to the actual impossibility,
- It is necessary for the performance of the contract we have concluded with you or your company,
- It is necessary to process your personal data in order to fulfill our legal obligations,
- Your personal data are made public by you,
- Necessary for the exercise or protection of our legal or contractual rights as a company,
- It is necessary for our legitimate interests to process your personal data, provided that it does not harm your fundamental rights and freedoms.
For detailed information, see the "Personal Data Processing and Protection Policy".
THE PARTIES TO WHICH THE PROCESSED PERSONAL DATA IS TRANSFERED AND THE PURPOSE OF TRANSFER
Your personal data are kept by our company in accordance with the law and the rules of honesty, accurate and when necessary, for specific, clear and legitimate purposes, in connection with the purpose for which they are processed, limited and measured, for the period stipulated in the relevant legislation or required for the purpose for which they are processed. processed.
Your personal data; In order to continue our company's activities and business processes, our business partners, shareholders or solution partners and other group companies, suppliers, insurance companies, notaries, banks and financial institutions, law, accounting, tax, etc. For our consultancy companies, legally authorized public institutions and private persons, domestic and / or abroad storage, archiving, information technology support (server, hosting, software, cloud computing, etc.) etc. The personal data processing conditions specified in Articles 8 and 9 of the Law No.6698 and the purposes specified above can be transferred to our service providers from whom we receive support in their fields.
RIGHTS OF RELEVANT PERSON WHOSE PERSONAL DATA IS PROCESSED
As a personal data owner, we declare that you have the following rights in accordance with Article 11 of the Law:
- Learning whether personal data is processed,
- If personal data has been processed, to request information regarding this,
- Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used appropriately for their purpose,
- To know the third parties to whom personal data are transferred domestically or abroad,
- To request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
- To request the deletion or destruction of personal data,
- In case of correction, deletion or destruction of personal data, requesting that these transactions be notified to third parties to whom personal data are transferred,
- Object to the occurrence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- To demand the compensation of the damage in case of damage due to the processing of personal data illegally.
Your personal data that we collect and process must be accurate and, when necessary, up-to-date, in accordance with Article 4 of the Personal Data Processing Law No. 6698. Therefore, in the event of any change in your personal data, you can report your current and accurate personal information by the following methods.
IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT US FOR YOUR REQUESTS
In case of a written request;
A wet signed copy of the "KVKK Application Form" on our website (https://www.sakaryafidancilik.com/), with a document identifying your identity, shows that you are authorized to apply personally or regarding the rights listed under Article 11 and notarized. the proxy can deliver a power of attorney, notary public or through "Sakarya-Bilecik Karayolu 3.km Eski Japon Prefabrikleri Yeri Adliye Köyü SAKARYA / TÜRKİYE" You can send the address.
In case of an electronic request;
You can sign the KVKK Application Form with an electronic or mobile signature with the "secure electronic signature" certificate defined in the Electronic Signature Law No.5070, and send it to our Company's Registered Electronic Mail (KEP) address email@example.com e-mail address. .
Your requests to our company will be answered in writing or electronically, as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest, depending on the nature of your request.
SAKARYA FİDANCILIK SERACILIK SAN. TİC. A.Ş.
Address: Sakarya-Bilecik Karayolu 3.km Eski Japon Prefabrikleri Yeri Adliye Köyü SAKARYA / TÜRKİYE
Phone : +90 264 319 26 70
Email Address : firstname.lastname@example.org
Annex : KVKK Application Form